Resources for Educational Therapy and Learning Differences
- What is Educational Therapy? – https://www.understood.org/en/articles/what-you-need-to-know-about-educational-therapy
- What is an Educational Therapist? – https://childmind.org/article/what-is-an-educational-therapist/
- Children and Adults with ADD (CHADD), Education and Advocacy – https://chadd.org/
- ADDitude Magazine – ADHD Resources and Links – https://www.additudemag.com/resources/
- Child Mind Institute – Resources for getting support, education, and science for neurodivergent learners – https://childmind.org/
- Resources and Articles about Learning Differences – https://www.understood.org/
- National Center for Learning Disabilities – Empowers children and adults with learning and attention issues – https://www.ncld.org/
- The Learn Smarter Podcast – https://learnsmarterpodcast.com/
- ADHD Essentials – https://www.adhdessentials.com/podcasts/
- Life with Lost Keys – https://blackgirllostkeys.com/podcast/
- Beautifully Complex: Navigating Neurodiverse Parenting (Previously called “Parenting ADHD”) with Penny Williams – https://parentingadhdandautism.com/parenting-adhd-podcast/
- Laziness Does Not Exist by Dr. Devon Price – an explanation of how people today do far more work than nearly any other humans in history, yet most people often still feel that they are not doing enough.
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Dr. Carol Dweck – backed up by decades of research, Dweck concludes that success in school, work, sports, the arts, and almost every area of human endeavor can be dramatically influenced by how we think about our talents and abilities.
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by BIll Burnett and Dave Evans – by applying “design thinking” to one’s life, people can create a meaningful and fulfilling life.